Home

{K1} halo 2 skins

AdmiralThrawn

Would someone please make or tell me if a mod exists that gives u master cheif's armor\(or kellys for a girl, it doesnt matter), a reskin of revean to be an elite, a mod that turns all republic soldiers into marines, Carth into Avery Johnson, All sith soldiers into grunts ( Im not sure this would work simply because grunts have a different body shape than humans do), or finally, brings all the halo weapons into the games I no that was a lot of stuff that i trough at u but i would love it if u could do some of that.

Thank you

Grand Admiral Thrawn

P.S. Does anyone no whats up with pcgamemods.com. Thre website wont load

Is anyone else having this problem

Mod Edit: So as to not take this off-topic... PCGameMods FAQs. -RH

plz reply and help a loyal halo friend

Models aren't the issue, someone could make a chief model in a flash if they had the skills, the problem is animations. As it stands custom animations aren't possible with the except of the TSLRP work, that no one knows how to replicate. I don't know about editing existing body models, but I assume there are reasons that isn't possible either. I could be entirely wrong though.

Yes he does. Weapon and item models which can be made from scratch, not character body models, since these can only be edited from existing ones.

For body models is to much work but verry possible. Kha has write a verry nice tutorial called Merging Models Tutorial which shows you how to import a custom mesh or create a new one. Just imagine how "easy" is to set weight to 2000-3000 verticles and even worse most verticles must be set for 3-4 bones. :nut:

Archived