Home

Handsome Sith Mod

Illuminatus

As I've played Kotor 1&2 a lot, I'm beginning to get tired of the "cracked mud pack" look to the evildoers. Isn't one of the Sith's most important capabilities seduction? If they're so powerful in the force, why can't they make themselves look better? Darths Bandon, Malak, Evil Bastila, Anakin (before mustafar) didn't look like they just crawled out of a grave. Anyway, I'd like to see a mod that makes the character's journey to the darkside more appealing visually. I'd like to see the eyes go ice-blue, or glowing red, leaving the whites intact, (unlike a lot of mods I've seen), as well as the shadows on the face darken (an increased contrast filter, maybe?). Slight grayish tint, but no cracks would be cool. Look at Atton's darkside portrait- he doesn't look ugly there, just powerful. I think a lot of people would enjoy something like this. Thanks in advance,

-Illuminatus

It's a dead link to pcgamemods. Doesn't work.

Actually ÐeceptiKain linked to the mod request thread, (notice how he did say "ask there" ;)) in there you can request to be linked to a mod mod (not necessary from PCGM), or be sent it over email, just don't post your email, it attracts spam bots, I'm already a victim of this, even though I didn't post my email :confused:

Archived