Home

Indy Movies

daventry

01. Will there be a re-release of the 3 Indiana Jones Movies with never before Scenes.

02. After Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, what happend to Willie and Shortie in the "Indiana Jones Timeline".

03. Why bring back Karen to the New Indiana Jones 4th Movie, why is she so special.

04. In Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, we see Young Indy go after the Cross of Coronado, what makes that so Special when the Whole Movie is about the Grail.

05. Although The Ark of the Covenent and the Holy Grail are true, what is the backstory of the Sankara Stones in the Temple Of Doom Movie. Are they true aswell, or is that Fiction.

Uhh, you might want to get your facts straight maybe. Raiders is about the lost ARK! IT'S IN THE NAME!!! I think a movie called Indy Jones Last Crusade is about the grail...and that's the movie we see young Indy.

I'm sorry, but check your facts before you post like this...have you even watched the movies?

Good job editing your post to actually have it make sense btw...

1. Probably not (unless you count the DVD set that's out)

2. Maybe we'll find out, but to my knowledge...fan fiction is about all you could look for.

3. Because she is the only one that probably could still/want to do it (and one of the other "ladies" died in Crusade)

4. It just sets up some background really. He loves looking for artifacts and making sure they're put in museums for everyone to see.

5. It's based on several "cults" and "religions," and I believe there were things like this (maybe not shankara stones), but it is loosely based on several things...

Your best bet for this is to buy the DVD set, and watch the movies again, and then watch the bonus features for more info.

P.S. Next time, instead of making it one massive paragraph...make it listed like you did in your edit, so no one misunderstands you.

Archived