Home

[NSW-Fic] Cade Drottning

Prolouge: Eragon and Arya together... forever

Several years after the defeat of the evil king... Galbatorix; Saphira, Thorn, and Valardis; Arya's dragon, the green dragon; has brought dragons back to Alagaesia, both wild and tame. Eragon, Murtagh, and Arya have brought the riders back into existance.

However during the final battle, Queen Islanzadi Drottning of Du Weldenvarden was struck down by Galbatorix. When word reached the elves, they grieved over the loss of their queen, and stopped fighting. When Arya found her mother's body, she took the tiara off her mother's head and put it on her own, the elves were still sad over Islanzadi's death, but they continued to fight. Soon after the battle, Eragon found Arya kneeling beside her mother's body, sobbing uncontrollably. Eragon sat beside her, and put his arm around her, trying to help her through her tough time. Arya once again pushed him away... saying that they could not be together. Eragon respected her, so he slowly walked away.

"Just remember, I'll always love you Arya Svit-Kona." Eragon said.

Over the next few weeks, Arya began to think about what Eragon had said, and how he had always been there for her. She soon returned to Uru'baen and looked for Eragon... she ran into Nasuada who told her where he was, so Arya ran to find the one that she loved.

"Eragon!" Arya yelled, pounding on his door.

Eragon slowly walked to his door and opened it, and rubbed his eyes.

"Arya? What-" Eragon started.

Arya kissed him, before he could get anything else out.

"I love you Eragon. I was wrong to push you away... you were only admitting what I was afraid to admit." Arya said, kissing him again. "Eragon, I know it goes against elven traditions, but will you marry me?"

Eragon was suprised by her statement... as much because it wasn't a woman's place to propose as because elves didn't marry.

"You want me to marry you?" Eragon asked. "I love you Arya, and I will marry you, but let me ask."

Eragon knelt on one knee and handed Arya a diamond ring with the stone as big as the ruby on Zar'roc's handle.

"Arya Drottning, will you marry me?" Eragon asked.

"Of course, I will!" Arya said, barely waiting for Eragon to finish his question.

Archived