Home

dark side robes help (possible spoilers)

0DarthRevan0

hey i am playing this on xbox and i read that there are darkside side robes in tsl but i cant find them anywhere and i have bettean over ten times...i cant even find the dark jedi master robes except on sion and thats at the very end of the game.so is there any way that will deffinetly produce one of the special draksid robes or atleast a dark jedi master robe...please help the game gets very boring using the same dark jedi robe over and over lol please someone respond as quickly as possible...and sorry if this topic has been brought up before..

thanx

Almost all the game's loot is randomly generated. Using an Xbox the most you can do is use the Korriban tomb glitch to get to level 50 and hope for the best. (Better loot is generated when you're at a higher level.)

While you do need to be very high level to get the upper half of the robes (better than Jedi Master robes), and only can get them from a very limited number of places, due to a bug (I assume) with the random loot generator, this is only true for other loot up to a point.

I don't remember exactly what the turning point is, but around level 28 or so you will actually get less loot if you become higher than that, since the game will try to generate non-existing items instead.

okay so i need to get to level 50 thats pretty easy using the glitch as emperor devon said but is there any place that someone has found one of these robes that i could just save infront of and keeping opening until i find one?

If you are level 40+ or so there is a small chance that Fassa (dockmaster on Nar Shaddaa) will give you that robe (or one of the other you can't obtain in any other way in the game due to a presumed bug) as reward for helping him out with his pylon problem on the Nar Shaddaa docks.

You will be given a randomly chosen reward item the first time you speak to him after having fixed the problem. The reward item given could be anything (or even nothing sometimes) though, so you might need to reload quite a few times before you get what you want.

See this thread for some more info about that.

thanx alot and sorry for posting that twice...

is there any specific way to set the pylons? and do you remember what these robes are called? i know there is darth malaks armour but thats it

If I remember correctly you can turn on power to pylon 2 (the center one) using the console near Fassa, then head out onto it and use the console in the control room. Set the docking priorities to Silver Zephyr, Alakandor, Toorna's Profits. After you head back to Fassa and speak to him again you'll get your random reward.

Look here for a list of robes, those listed with item code "a_robe_18.uti" or higher can only be received through Fassa's reward (except the one you can get from the museum on Onderon).

• 4 weeks later...

I'm assuming you all know about the fact that if you save at a merchant and he\she is lacking in what you want you can reload and get new stuff. (a friend told me about that becuase I am hopeless with games) As for the tomb glitch, I must confess i never heard of it! Is that how you get all those nasty robes I read about in the Prima Game Guide? I thouhgt those were cut like HK-47's assassin rifle. Also this would explain how a different friend claims he got to level 39... If someone wil please explain how it is possible to get to level 50 on PC without using cheats I'd be much abliged. Man, I sound like a newbie at KotOR, bummer. ;)

Archived