Home

Graphic problem...

Emezim

Greetings all , I have a litle problem.like 1 or 2 years ago , one of my friend gave me is Jedi Academy cd's so I could play it.Back in the days the game worked very good , and my graphic card was pretty BAD.Now today i was a bit bored and decided to get these JA cd's out of the dust and play it again ( I watched Star Wars 3 - 4 - 5 in a row last night so i'm in a mood for it )

So I install the game , the installation goes well , I start the game , make my character... and once I get in game... Oh my god. I lag like crazy.A very big terrible horrific lag.And what is funny in that is the fact that I have a better graphic card than the first time I played it , and it lags. I was running it with very high config back in the days.. so wth ! I even tryed with all setups on low in 640 x and it wont work... it stills lag...so I was wondering... is there a list of incopatible Graphic card with JA ? Do you think I should just try to re-install ? What could possibly do this terrible lag ? Thanks !

I just re-installed the game and I have the same problem. The game is laging like crazy...I installed the Jedi Academy demo just to be sure and it runs smooth.. so wth..I would buy a new jedi academy box BUT ITS IMPOSSIBLE to find it. I called the 2 e-b games in my city and they both cant get the game...

Archived