Home

Hello

Guest Cloaked Figure

Originally posted by Cloaked Figure

hi. :emperor:

Hi cloacked figure and welcome to the boards! :) I hope you enjoy your stay. Have you played the Demo yet?:duros:

Guest Cloaked Figure

i've played it. am disappointed about the fighters just hovering in position, it's too fake. Also, has anyone noticed the trees are all the same type-palm? Now I expected there to be star wars names for the trees.

i've played it. am disappointed about the fighters just hovering in position, it's too fake. Also, has anyone noticed the trees are all the same type-palm? Now I expected there to be star wars names for the trees.

Oh, yeah. SW tree names...I forgot about that! That would have been cool to have. I'm sure thoughs Wookiee trees are named. :)

Having the Air Units hoving aren't too fake...I mean they can hover in SW, its just not cool looking :mon:

That is only in the limited environments of the demo...Also you can change the names from general to specific in options...

Archived