Home

mod request that i read

darthsax88

I read a mod request by someone at http://forums.filefront.com/sw-kotor-modding-editing/331130-question-request-mod.html.

anyway his/her request talks about giving your pc the same animation as darth malak for kotor and darth nihilus for kotor II. basically, as it says, malak fights with his lightsaber using one hand as well as darth nihilus and asks if it is possible to mod it so that your pc can do it and maintain their apperance while still being able to fight as the described sith lords.

He/she also mentions that those two sith lords are the only ones who have those animations. also it says that the pc that we have has the same animation as everyone else in the game and that the pc should have a unique style of fighting/animation such as the two sith lords.

Anyway i think it would be cool if your character could use one hand to fight using a lightsaber. i guess i want to ask the same question if it is possible to make a mod that does what i've mentioned up above

oh and just in case you were wondering i asked this person's premission before doing this.

thanks in advance

Archived