Home

Jedi party mod for TSL

VladDarul

Ehm..not wanting to spoil anything...(Oh wait...I do...)

But every partymember in The Sith Lords can be turned into a Jedi by choosing the right dialogue options and events. It was actually the main feature of the game..."Those who follow you will..blabla" :)

Unless you're talking about the other kind of party. The one with the Tarisian Ale and all. Twilek dancers, a Bothan Brass band...:xp:

Edit: spoiler alert, but this is how you can turn some of your party members into Jedi:

Atton - Be nice to him, say he has good ideas. At Nar Shaddaa, go to the refugee sector. Two Twileks will tell you Atton's secret. Confront him, and you got yourself a Jedi sentinel.

Handmaiden - Spar with her. Also, explore the dialogue options about her mother and talk with Kreia about her.

Bao-Dur - Do overall good deads. When he says something about 'fixing the galaxy' you have to reply: "Just tell me were the broken wires are."

Mira - Persuade her into telling more about her past, overall good deeds.

Diciple - Don't know. It's rumored you can 'turn' him with 1 dialogue.

Hk - just kidding :xp:

Keep in mind that you sometimes can gain influence with LS characters faster if they're the ONLY one in your party after doing something nice. Oppositely, there are times you can gain influence with DS characters like HK (in one instance, you can gain influence twice from one evil deed) if you only have that character with you.

You know, the one on a certain jungle planet that involves pressing a button and sending a poor, poor Mandalorian into oblivion? :evil6:

A little bit more about getting Mira to become a Jedi:

After you gain enough influence to convince Mira to listen to you, bring Mira to the same spot on Nar Shadaa where Kreia taught you to listen to the life of the moon and everyone on it. (Right before the entrance to the docks), and Mira will ask you why you've stopped. She'll then listen to you, and become a Sentinel.

Though I get the feeling the original poster was indeed asking about the other characters, in a mod.

I'm trying to make them into Jedi, but for some reason I'm not being given the dialogue options for it. I have high enough influence for them, I guess my game like glitched up or something. I did the mod for Max Influence for evryone, but like I said, it won't give me the options of them training to be Jedi's.

Also I already beat the game, so there aren't any spoilers for me

okay, i downloaded it, then installed it, now I open it and get an eror message:

"Attempted to read past end of end of dialog.tlk (tried to read string 99077 but dialog.tlk has 49267 entries)

KotOR1 Spells.2da"

That is excatly what it says (the "end of end of" is not a typo on my part, it's what the error says)

and again sorry for the trouble

Also, does it make a difference that this is a Vista?

Archived