Home

New here/reskins

DarthSomething

I'm new here and looking forward to TSLRP. Basically, I've got K1 all modded up (mostly) and am looking for mods that are (or will be) compatible with TSLRP and Shem's Super Enhanced Mod.

I've been looking around for another version of a Handmaiden reskin I found, the white tunic on the right :[http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/screenshots/File/72996/10

I emailed OldFlash and asked him if the reskin is available individually but didn't get a reply. I figure, surely someone else may have come up with a similar reskin for her?

A couple of ideas I've had for Mira:

Bodysuit. Kindof like what's been done for Bastila in K1. That "potato sack" bodysuit is obviously not Mira's underwear, as she is not wearing it under her default clothing. Maybe an alternate clothing for more temperate environments or "loungewear". If figure running with the former, why not change its color to black, maybe rubberize the texture, add some boots (the black ones the Handmaiden wears with her underwear), maybe even make it equippable for female PCs.

"Goth girl" Mira. Basically giving her black hair, black lips, darker clothing, and paler skin (but not so pale that she looks like a Nagai or a Nightsister).

Are there any translation mods for Nihilus? All the other characters that don't speak basic have subtitles (except T3).

Archived