Home

[TSL] A mod to aid recruitment mods

JFSOCC

I was looking but failed to find a mod where you can choose who you get in your party (IE: not G0-T0) or, where you can get party members without replacing another member.

if someone could make a mod which re-styles the way your party grows, you could find that there would be an increased amount of recruitment mods, because now everyone could be in your party.

I have a second request, directly tied in to this:

active party size changes: for a game that is supposed to be able to alter its difficulty based on your level, this should not matter too much.

(if I'm understanding correctly, it uses the d20 system for setting up challenge ratings, and alters the enemies in the area to have a CR properly set to the party. if that is so, then: larger party-> tougher enemies)

except for some cases, where, story wise, it is restricted, I really don't understand why I would only have 2 npc's in my party at a time.

-

so far my request. I know nothing of modding or coding, but I suspect what I ask is unlikely to be done because it would alter core code. regardless, I'll let you brilliant minds ponder if it can be done.

oh well, the search feature was bugged, so I made this by checking the first 2 pages.

I suspected as much, but still, it was worth asking it.

who knows, maybe someone out there has a different view/idea. or a way to work around it. (selecting party members by clicking puppets already spawned in the module?)

Archived