Home

Species Specific feats for PCs

redrob41

If you want to take on the appearance of a Rakatan. (Which is on the list) Then you can download my previous mod request http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=186080 made by Princess Artemis

Hey thanks, one of the reasons why I made this mod was so that anyone and everyone could make an alien Playable Character and be able to use the species' feats.

to above:

if i readed correctly-this mod DON'T contain any apperances, it contains just feats for different races.

at main topic:

Can you make Kotor2 version of this mod too?

You're right, there aren't any selectable heads or appearances. If I had waited until I'd made all my playable aliens, I'd never get it finished. This way people get to use it now, and can mix it with anyone's selectable character mods.

As for KotOR II, I haven't played it enough to figure out a good place to put the dialog. Besides, I've still got a ton of alien models to make for the first game.

I noticed in your screenshots you changed the icon's of the PC to that of its species. Could you release some of those icons?

Well, the Duros, Twi'lek female, Rakata and Nikto that I have in my screenshots are all available in the [K1] Holowan Plug-in betav0.3 , and I haven't created my own versions of them. The portraits will be included with that mod too, but you'd have to get permission from the individual modders to use them. The Wookiee portrait is mine (see my link in the signature area).

If you're talking about the blue icons on the feats page, they're part of this mod. If you want to use 'em, just send me a PM and let me know what you have in mind for 'em.

In K2 you can put dialogue either in beginning of prologue (when you play T3, it should be still possible to give creature hide to PC), when you go out of bacta tank or when you meet kreai for first time.

Well, I'll be working on K1 mods for a while, but if you want to do it, please be my guest and convert the mod for K2. I've got no problems with giving permission for someone to do it, as long as I'm credited with the original idea and such.

As for where to put the dialog, I've only played once, I'm still on Peragus, and I've been too busy modding to play further. (I'm also kinda waiting for the TSL restoration project to wrap up.) From what I remember, you need to talk to Kreia to get an item to open the first door right? I could see the species mod being put in somewhere with her, but I don't know which line of dialog it should be. She's pretty complicated isn't she?

Archived