Home

Sand peoples in character screen for kotor 1

Alox90

yeah the same request as i did before i would like to have a female and male tuskens as playable 'species'

And even the portraits for both genders..

so got eny oppinions about this thing post it here or send me an PM.

P.S one thing why i am asking this so needlesly is becouse i am trying to fill species for kotor 1 cos iv got the species feat mod from redrob41 good work by the way!! so if enybody got time and time to make me and the other people a nice sand people species whit portaits i would appreciate that.. so people take your time..

I am sorry... i am really sorry but i have wated this mod like for 3 days now and

Darth Xander told me that he would make this mod but when i sed to him that this mod would be for kotor 1 ' puf ' didnt hear from him again.. must hate kotor 1,

i dont know but.. i dont have eny modding skills and i dont have time to learn and i need this mod so i am kind of in trouble.. so people help me ! ! ! !

well i know how it feels when they dont want to do the mod or they say it's impossible and i got your mail and i can't mod i have tried several times but i would need to have the instructions in swedish and no i am not angry as i am not that type i only said that people get annoyed if you amke to many requests of the same thing i gice you an example

when i became a member i requested a scout trooper helmet 4 times people got annoyed and after the 4 request i did not request anything before 6 month after that fourth request

Alox90, you are now guilty of spamming the forums. I realise you may not be an english native but you leave us no choice here.

Your impatience has gotten you into trouble here, perhaps you need to re-think that part of your nature before you post on a forum again.

It is clear to me that you simply can't be bothered to read, let alone follow, our posted rules this thread is closed and your tenure here is on real shaky ground. You also 'bumped' your other tusken request thread after being warned to not do such things by myself, so that one is closed as well.

Archived