Home

What gives Canderous his regen?

Aeroldoth

It doesn't seem to be a feat, like with Zaalbar's Wookie Toughness. Is it a script? Is there a way to give this ability to big Z? Both for game mechanics and RP reasons, I think Zaalbar deserves the regen, not Canderous.

EDIT: Also, what defines the feats ingame? Are they hard-coded? I don't see them in any of the scripts.

Open the KotOR Tool, look in BIFs>templates>Blueprint, Character, and then choose the character you want to check.

You get here.

Go in the Inventory, then in "Natural Items" and you'll find this screen.

I'm sorry about the French text, I promise I'll get the English version. Whatever.

If you edit other characters, you will see several interesting things. For example, as RedHawke said, Juhani has an Eradiu Stealth Generator, HK-47 has special "skins" (which change everytime you upgrade him) and T3 in TSL.

To add/change an item, double-click on the slot and enter the tag (if it's a custom item, otherwise you may just want to open the list on your left and )directly put the item in the slot).

<edit /> Concerning where the feats' effects are located, I don't know. feats.2da just gives the list of the feats.

Archived