Home

Dathomir Mission Cinematic - Game Hangs

wjs7744

I have reached the point where you have to free Silri, and when I blow up the second prison the cinematic starts, she does her mind trick thing, and then the game hangs, it just sits there with Tyber and Urai standing looking at her, Tyber cocks his gun periodically. The engine is clearly still running, animations playing etc., so I know it isn't a general engine freeze, and I suspect it to be a scripting problem or something. I have the v1.1 patch, and I have tried restarting the level/campaign. Can someone please tell me what I can do to fix this, as I can't think of anything else short of reinstalling, which seems a little extreme for this minor problem.

Thanks for the suggestion, but my drivers are up to date. As I said before, the engine is clearly still running, it isn't freezing. I've heard of many different driver related problems with numerous games, but I've never heard of them doing something like this before, and still, this is rendered moot because I don't need to update my drivers anyway (You seem to have a thing about drivers, don't you? You've responded to three threads since I posted this yesterday, and all three say the exact same thing).

Archived