Home

Stuck at the Sith embassy!!

Formsvacka

I've entered the Sith embassy on Manaan. When I came o Manaan, I went straight to the Republic embassy and spoke to that fellow there and got the quest with the stolen data. I used the key card he had to get into the Sith landing bay and flew to the embassy and entered the back way. Now, I have killed everything and everyone in that embassy and searched every room and ran back and forth through those corridors several times and I have yet to find out how to enter the training room, for the god damn door is locked!! And since I can't avoid facing trial fwhen I leave the embassy, I feel that I need to get to those Selkath and find proof of what the Sith were doing so I don't get sentenced do death. What do I do? If anyone of you know a way to avoid being executed without the proof about the Selkath and all that, it would be appreciated.

In order for the door to open you have to have talked to Shaelas (sp?) who'll give you a quest to find the missing Selkath. When you go to the training room door, you'll then see a Selkath who opens it and attacks you. The rest of the quest is doable from there.

You can still get out being executed by just lying to the courts (no LS/DS points), though. Simply ask to represent yourself, say the Sith were offering a job and then attacked when you refused. Despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary (or the fact that your PC is the main character), they'll find you innocent. (Good gods, even for a video game trial it's unrealistic.)

Archived