Home

Cool Smuggler Clothing From Carth PC Head Mod

Arcesious

This is the msot awesome clothing I've ever seen... I would love to have it in the game, but sadly it is not one of the things you can get...

Here's where i got it:

I installed the Carth PC head mod.

I started a new game, and carth's appearance was the first one to show up in male jedi guardian slot at the class choosing screen.

i selected it

i went to portraits

i chose a different pc head look...

and this is the armor my guy had in the character customization screen:

sweetsmugglerarmor.jpg

please fidn this armor and make it able to be worn in the game somebody! please! this is the most awesoem lookign peice of clothing i've ever seen out of all mods. i woudl love to have it and i bet lots of others woudl too! also if you make a mod addign this clothing to TsL, please use TSL patcher as the installer so that the od is compatible with all other mods using the appearance.2da file

It looks like the wrong texture applied to a model. This happens when you have mods that add new selectable PCs with body models different from the standard ones; in the selection screen the body model doesn't always change with the texture when you scroll through the characters. But it reverts to the original version once the game starts.

From the pic I'd hazard a guess that it was just the standard clothing being used over the Carth body model. To get it in game I believe you just have to rename Carth's model to whatever the PC's model is. Unfortunately I don't have K2 installed now or else I'd be able to confirm this.

If I'm remembering right, the only way to get something like this into the game as a new armor and not the default clothes for a PC would be to assign Carth's body model to one of the armor slots and Carth's body model texture name to the texture slots for that armor, pull whatever commoner texture this happens to be and rename it P_CarthBB## (pick a number)...then change the appearance.2da so that it applied to every PC in the game. That would be a lot of 2DA editing and the only way it wouldn't break a bunch of other armors would be to put it in modelj and texj. That would just wreck Revan's robes/Star Forge armor for everyone except any PC mods it wasn't applied to. Then make a .uti for it, set to Base Item {Revan_Armor} and Texture Variation to whatever number the commoner clothes used when it was renamed to P_CarthBB##.

That's the only realistic way to do it. Too much 2DA editing for me, and it wouldn't play nice at all with any mods that add the Star Forge or Revan's Robes back into TSL.

Archived