Home

ZeroXcape

Originally posted by ZeroXcape

Ok, so I posted that last news piece about five minutes ago. Well, I found the problem. I guess Computer Science major's come in handy every once in a while.[/b}

so what was the problem?

BTW, where is Wish List and MI5 forums?

------------------

Copy_of_filme___AL_BACK_FROM_THE_BIG_WHOOP_02.gif

Well, u know. the trip wasnt really like its showing, i had to make it comic... u know... no one kicked me out... well, just this guy... i mean an army of undead koalas and some evil forces from hell!!!!!!... and this mushroom... well the mushrooms were the evil forces of hell... mushroom, singular... ok forget the koalas... WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME????? KEEP READING THE FORUM, NEVERMIND THIS!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oops tongue.gif

------------------

Well, u know. the trip wasnt really like its showing, i had to make it comic... u know... no one kicked me out... well, just this guy... i mean an army of undead koalas and some evil forces from hell!!!!!!... and this mushroom... well the mushrooms were the evil forces of hell... mushroom, singular... ok forget the koalas... WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME????? KEEP READING THE FORUM, NEVERMIND THIS!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess none of the topics are getting too much audience biggrin.gif

------------------

thats todays problem.

just like the people saying "oooh, the forums are dead, so thats why we dont go there" yet, if only THOSE SAME people would all come to the forums, PROBLEM SOLVED!

now, i tried setting up some topics, all kinds of topics, for those who complained they have nothing to post to since there are no new topics. bullsh*t.

------------------

frskllzniko.JPG

Always check for insurance salesmen before sitting.

we did atract some newcommers though. not enought to ballance, i know... frown.gif

------------------

yeah... someone gotta figure out a topic that holds people, like murta's linkon, but more interesting...

------------------

Archived