Home

Force Jump for all classes and Crush for "light" char

Agnus

Hello, I'm new here, so I hope I'm doing everything right and posting my request in the right forum.

So I have an interesting request regarding certain force powers. If it's possible, I'd like to have "Force Jump" to be able to all Jedi Classes (Guardian, Sentinel and Consular), and I think the best way to do it would be to add this feature when you speak to Kreia on Peragus (right before encountering the droids, when you receive your first level).

I think it's reasonable because originally all Jedi classes could use force jump (talking about Star Wars universe). I need it to be availiable for the PC mainly, I don't care much whether NPCs have it or not.

And I kinda know its possible coz someone (sorry, I don't remember who) made force crush/enlightenment possible to gain at the end of this conversation.

And if possible - can someone make force jump availiable for all Jedi classes in KOTOR I too? Like during Jedi training or somewhere on Dantooine? I don't think it's too hard, but I dont know for sure, I'm no expert. But I'd so appreciate it!

Another thing I'd really, really like is to be able to receive both - enlightenment and crush regardless of being on either light or the dark side. I'm naturally a good character so it's pretty frustrating that I can't receive crush (it's so cool!) playing on a light side. Any chance someone could make both? I mean, for light and dark characters to receive both powers.

So HUGE thanks to whoever will bother with this. I think it would be an awesome mod!

Welcome to the forums! You actually did everything right, no sweat :lol:

Anyways, I know the crew of the Ultimate Saber Mod used some scripts that gave your..'padawans' in The Sith Lords the Force Jump skill. And I know of some Mods that grant items with the bonus. For example, Svösh made these masks:

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/xclone_0101/kotor_mods.htm

There are several robes and other equipment mods out there that grant the same bonusses as well. For a list of Modder sites:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=143413&page=1

Have fun at the forums!

Can it be done without items, though? I'm looking to have the game being a bit more realistic and have all the powers I can get, but without having to modify the game's content.

Just Jedi powers, nothing else. I don't wanna alter the game content or get the items before time.

And yes, I know it can be done with KSE, but half of the mods here can be done with KSE. I'm looking to have a mod for it.

Archived