Home

New WW2 weapons for K1!

Sithspecter

Hey everybody! This is my first mod, and I hope you all like it! There are two weapons in this mod, the BAR and Thompson, but look for more updates in the future! These will be included in my kelly's heroes mod, and if anybody wants to help out, just PM me! Link is at bottom currently.

If this does not work, please tell me about it. I would enjoy your feedback! :)

Tried using KSE to put in weapons, but it gave me an error. Put in game the "old fashioned way" and no problems. Just a suggestion (in case you haven't thought of it yet), but perhaps you could include authentic snd files for the weapons as well as maybe have muzzle flash. Only other thing I noticed was that the it looked like the pc was firing the weapon from the butt stock rather than the trigger on the BAR. BTW, what other weapons were you planning on including? An MP44 perhaps? 1911 Colt?

Sorry about the BAR. I was too lazy to fix that when I posted it. Here are some new weapons. I have my previous ones plus two new ones. The MP-40, and the Luger pistol. Also, helmet and armor.

Also, here are some screenshots.

ssssss4.jpg

ssssss3.jpg

ssssss2.jpg

sssss1.jpg

Here is the link to filefront. http://files.filefront.com/World+War2+Weaponsrar/;9474232;/fileinfo.html/

Hope you like the updates! :lol:

By the way, if anybody wants to help with my Kelly's Heroes custom planet WW2 mod, I really would like any kind of help from anybody.

• 5 months later...

Archived