Home

Party selection errors

GeorgNihilus

Hi folks :) I suppose this must be posted here ... well I'm having a couple of errors with Bastila and Zaalbar party selection screen, because Bastila should not be selectable at Korriban and Zaalbar 'should be' with the Wookiee's leader at Kashyyyk until the PC finds that mad wookiee of the Shadowlands so ... in my case they are both selectable, Bastila and Zaalbar in these cases :( . The only thing that still works is that Zaalbar is not available at the Ebon Hawk main hall, as it must be.

The latest 2 mods I've installed are Brotherhood of Shadow and Recruitable Kay mod, nothing less ... could this problem be from one of these mods or what could it be? Anyone had this/se bug/s? :confused:

thanks as usual people :waive1:

If you have the Bastila on Korriban mod in your override, you'll need to remove it (don't know what other mods allow for you to use Bastila on Korriban, unless you warp there with her already in your party). Haven't used the latest two mods you mentioned, so don't know what kind of problems they might cause (by selves or with other mods).

No I don't have Bastila on Korriban mod installed, I think that maybe when Matilda is enabled in the party (Brotherhood of Shadow mod) in place of Bastila (in Bastila's slot) there must be a script modified for that but I haven't checked yet all the scripts of that mod, there are a lot :nut: ... haven't had the time.

See what I can do :cool:

Archived