Home

(K1-TSL) Force Re-gen Meditation

Darth Payne

I would really like to see this made.

What i had in mind is something which lets you regain your FP almost instantly when you run out of Force Points.

I've seen something like this for TSL, however i would like to see one that is for both games.

Am i the only one that thinks that this could be usefull?

Espescially for those that like using the force?

It's a cool idea, but I don't know that the regen should be instant (unless there is going to be some kind of penalty for using this power). Maybe make it so that you regain FP at double rate or more but you can't use any force powers while regenerating. Or make a long term (15 minutes or so) buff that gives a lower rate improved FP regen. This would be cool for Force users if someone actually did my respawn mod idea lol.

In the version i saw, the PC would asume(sp?) the position you find Juhani in at the grove in K1.

With this one you would basically be defenceless while the force points are recharging.

15 minutes is way too long though, 60 seconds or so at the most.

We are talking about Revan and the Exile here.

Unless this is something that could affect every force user in the party.

If that could be done, i'd have one on re-gen duty while i have the other two force users fighting and defending.

Could be very usefull, mostly because i 'love' using force storm, whether i'm DS or LS.

The 15 minute buff was actually a different idea sort of. With that one it would work like energy resistance or something and just be an active low-rate force regen buff for 15 minutes - you could still play normally and fight with it active. But I like the 30 or 60 second meditation idea as well, where you would be unable to fight during that time and would simply regain full FP quickly.

I had this idea when i thought of the various big fights in either game.

This could be used while there is a break in the fighting.

Now all we need is someone able and willing to make it.

The icon for the other version (which was instant) was in the slot where you find the shield, this made it very easy to use.

Archived