Home

[TSL] Korriban Lonna Vash... Possible Glitch IDK

ThatEvilDude

Note this may include spoilers...

So if you dont want to find them out, go back.

Ok i found Lonna Vash's body, (i'm lightside)

I got the datapad and went to the computer, looking for her entry "Lonna Vash" I was able to get it to work on previous times beating the game but now its not working at all. I downloaded the patch thinking it might help, but it remained the same. Is there anything I can do to escape the base on Korriban? :axe1:

The only way to escape Korriban is the way that you came in. Have you tried all of the options on the computer? I know that the very same thing has happened to me several times throughout my experiance with KotOR 2. If that doesn't work you should probably try to reload the game to before you entered the Academy. If that doesn't work, it is most likely a bug. :/

By the Way: Welcome to LucasForums!! :D

The only way to escape Korriban is the way that you came in. Have you tried all of the options on the computer? I know that the very same thing has happened to me several times throughout my experiance with KotOR 2. If that doesn't work you should probably try to reload the game to before you entered the Academy. If that doesn't work, it is most likely a bug. :/

By the Way: Welcome to LucasForums!! :D

Thanks, for the help and welcom Rev.

Glad be here,

I should be looking to start modding sooner or l8r.

To find Vash and excape Koriban you have to find the terminal in the dormatories that lets you log in as a new recruit and then find the box nearby that has the datapad in it. Once you get this, select "new recruit" and then unlock the library so that you can learn the code of the sith (ironically one of the few things you CAN learn there) and then take the test to unlock the training room. Once there you have to engage in training and fight the tukatas that appear because of a glitch in the program. When you have completed this the computer tells you that you took too much time and thus have to report to detention across the hallway. Once in there you find Vash dead body in a cage. Take her remains and access the console in the room to receive your punishment and then select the option for Vash to access her account and use it to open the front door.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
that didn't work for me vandar, all it says is schedule disciplinary action i cliked on it and it says it will be determined by the leaders?

Its really in my mind a bug.

You'll have to go, I think, across the hall, and use the computer there. My mind is a little fuzzy on this, right at this moment. To speed up the deaths, you can always plant mines in front of the cages, as many as you can. I do recommend using the deadly mines. Up to 3, each cage may finish them off in a very short time, and you might not have to do the disciplinary actions.

Warning spoilers are in the following guide... http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotorii/locations/sithacademy.php

Have you got the latest patched version of the game? (If not do patch), Have you got any mods installed? And finally if it is a glitch have you got an earlier save you can go back to?

IF it is a glitch it maybe fixable with this; http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/KOTOR_and_TSL_Save_Game_Editor_English_Language_Only;68852

Archived