Home

possibility can it be done??

murdrax

after chatting with Danyael27 about it i fifgured see if its possible for this mod!!

my idea is after you get put into force cage for breaking into sith base without chatting with the selkaath about children first a dialogue appears asking if you have any last words.

you answer yes and use kill choke on the selkaath, you break out of cell then slaughter every living thing on your escape path back to ebon hawk or if this will work better after killing the mother firaxis shark you get death sentence where trigger mentioned earlier happens and you still fight your way to hawk!!

This function applied to every NPC tag you want to turn hostile should do it.

// Makes all NPCs with the given tag hostile.
void Hostile(string sTag) {
   int i = 0;
   object oNPC = GetObjectByTag(sTag, 0);
   while (GetIsObjectValid(oNPC)) {
       ChangeToStandardFaction(oNPC, STANDARD_FACTION_HOSTILE_1); 
       (i++);
       oNPC = GetObjectByTag(sTag, i);
   }
}

Just apply this function to every different NPC tag you want to turn hostile from the script that begins the battle and from other Manaan module's on enter scripts. You can use a new global variable that is changed in the dialog with the executioner to determine whether or not the NPCs should be turned hostile when the modules load.

Huh? I have NO experience with scripts, I actually don't even know what it is that I'm looking at.

Don't worry about it mate, if you want I can do all of the scripting for you. In a way scripting isn't really hard, nwscript tells you everything it's just very intimidating until you get the hang of it.

--Stream

Archived