Home

[NSW ART] Mr_BFA's Artistic Side Thread

Here's just a couple of paintings I have done when I was in my ART class. I have a couple more pictures of others, but its just the process of scanning them onto the computer which I can't be bothered to at the moment, but maybe I will soon.

I hope you all like them. Just thought I would share and see what people thought :)

lighthouse.jpg

desert.jpg

bay.jpg

EDIT: Sorry for the flashes on the frame... Stupid Camera!

Thanks to both of you :)

@Emalin: Do you mean what media I used to paint these? Cause it was just the simple use of Brush, paint and a canvas :) I took a picture of them as they're hanging up on the wall, but I edited the color of the wall of the last one cause it was a bit faint in texture, but I didn't bother with the rest of them.

I still have a few more pictures of others but they're bad because I didn't take them :D

The Lighthouse took me a full school term to finish, which here in Australia is roughly around the 9 - 10 weel mark. But that was only doing it one night a week.

The Outback one was done in '01 when I first started. That was my first ever actual painting. And the Bay one was just a fun thing I did at home cause I was bored.

Now I just don't have time to do any more. In between day and night job, it's getting hard to even find time to spend with friends. But I'll try and get back into drawing and have a few of them posted up in the next couple of weeks :)

@Emalin: Do you mean what media I used to paint these? Cause it was just the simple use of Brush, paint and a canvas :)

That was indeed what I meant. Actually, I wasn't sure if it was paint or watercolor or something else entirely.

Now I just don't have time to do any more. In between day and night job, it's getting hard to even find time to spend with friends. But I'll try and get back into drawing and have a few of them posted up in the next couple of weeks :)

Yes! Pleeeeease! :^:

Archived