Home

A more detailed Jedi training system

dead1486

I'm completely new to TSL modding so I'm hoping for a little help creating a mod. Here is what I want to do specifically.

Have a dialog popup after party member accepts jedi training allowing you to choose one of three colored lightsabers for them to construct.

If Lightside: Green, Blue, Yellow If Darkside: Red, Purple, Orange

Along with this I want to assign a Jedi class to each color which the character will be assigned based on the color choice as well as a prestige class which will activate when that character hits the 15th level of their Jedi class. I for sure want to make the classes assign the appropriate skill sets as well. Anyone know if this would be possible? If it is can someone give me some pointers as to where to start? (haven't found much in the tutorial sections related to this)

Thanks!

Is that from the jedi academy on dantooine or user created content?

Edit: Nm, I found the thread with padawan scripts and whatnot now if I dip into the previous prestige mod (with the creators permission) I should be able to set up some decent triggers and perhaps a quick dash to the upgrade station on the hawk. Luckily if I do this just right I won't have to worry about vo's

Edit2: Anyways I've got basically everything I need to make this work (thanks alot darthjebus). The only thing I don't know how to do is make :: these special dialogs ::

Anyone?

So a little tougher then I had anticipated lol. Would anyone be interested in working with me on this project? It really shouldn't take long

What I'm having trouble with is finding the dialogue points where the party member accepts jedi training. Also I'm having trouble figuring out how to create a piece of dialogue and attach a script to it (The blade color choosing part). Thanks in advance!

Archived