Home

republic soldier clothes and trask pc head whit portrait

memarik

i was wondering if it is possible to make a mod that gives all the classes in kotor 1 republic soldier clothes..

and i know that archer made the republic clothes but only to the soldiers.. cos it is kinda strange that even if u are a scout u should wear some kind of republic symbol right?

and i would love to have trasks head as an pc head whit an portrait and chainge the npc trasks head in to an other normal pc head.

thanks if some one could help me whit this little task

i would appreciate it. :)

Each of the different classes use different body sizes. Soldiers are big, scoundrels are small and scouts are in between. The Republic Soldier clothing uses a medium sized body model, so I recommend you also ask for the other clothing types be changed to match, or your character will grow or shrink whenever you switch from clothes to robes or armor (except the scout).

I can do this, but don't have K1 installed. If you send me the appropriate files I can still do it. I would need the appearance.2da, portraits.2da and heads.2da. To do this check your overide folder for existing files, and if you don't have them you will need to download Kotor Tool to get them. (Of course if you do get/have Kotor Tool I highly recommend you learn to do it yourself, it will make your life much easier!) I will PM you my email address so you can send them to me if you ask me to in your next post.

I can also make it so that when you look like Trask he looks different, but his portrait will look the same as yours. I don't think I could change that, unless you wanted me to switch Trasks appearance to that of a PC character you never use?

Final note: From memory Trasks head model does not support masks. None of the headwear you equip would be visible, although you would still get the bonuses.

i think i havent got the .2da files in my override, but i would appreciate some kind of help.. and the reason is why i dont use the tools coz i dont have time to learn iv got all this tests and studies atm.. so no time, thats why i made a request..

and i wont mind if they are put all in one size.. medium was it?

and i kinda like it that you can't see the masks and headwear in the head coz meny of the headwears are kinda ugly..

fact that trask uses the same portrait as the pc (if done the modeling request) dosent matter coz he isnt a big part in the kotor story enyways.

p.s i know this can be made even whit the KSE but il prefer the face from the begining of the game

that sound Great can u do it now? and if you chose a head use eny caucasian or asian pc head model and if u can make from them a custom portrait like i have seen your exelen quality whit you avatar i would love it!!! :)

i was wondering if it is possible to make a mod that gives all the classes in kotor 1 republic soldier clothes..

and i know that archer made the republic clothes but only to the soldiers.. cos it is kinda strange that even if u are a scout u should wear some kind of republic symbol right?

and i would love to have trasks head as an pc head whit an portrait and chainge the npc trasks head in to an other normal pc head.

thanks if some one could help me whit this little task

i would appreciate it. :)

I could do this. I may not be able to do Trask but I am able to make the Republic Armor.

post me when u are done and i dont think this is enything special but if u should put it on other internet pages.. to spare your time you dont have to put my name on the creds cos every modder could do this right?

iv got your email

come to messenger it is more easier to communicate about the situation..

thats the catch! u think arcer was the only one in mind whit the republic soldier clothing i dont think so but i think he wont mind..

and btw this republic clothing mod will be for all the tree classes so its kinda different got my point?

Archived