Home

Atton on Dxun/Onderon?

SConrad

Since it's been a long time since I last played TSL, and I don't remember all the details of it. I just completed Dxun (first visit) and set off with Mandalore to Onderon.

I haven't been able to bring Atton with me on Dxun--he's been repairing the ship. Now that I'm about to leave/already have left Dxun, he's still unavailable. Have I encountered a bug or is he not meant to be available on Onderon either?

I've Googled the issue but came up empty-handed. Some walkthroughs say it's possible to influence him on Onderon, which would suggest that he should be available.

I would be very grateful if somebody could shed some light on whether Atton supposed to be available at any point of the Dxun/Onderon visit, and in that case, when.

Thanks in advance!

I haven't been able to bring Atton with me on Dxun--he's been repairing the ship. Now that I'm about to leave/already have left Dxun, he's still unavailable. Have I encountered a bug or is he not meant to be available on Onderon either?

As you said, he's on Dxun repairing the Hawk and since there's only place for three people on the shuttle Mandalore gives you...

Archived