Home

Duxn tomb

Hawkstrong16

I have no idea if this is possible or has already been done but........

Would it be possible to make a mod that lets you skip the tomb on Duxn? I've never liked it and after playing through the game so many times there are things you like to skip ya know?

But anyway here is what I would like in it.

Adds all items, and EXP you would get normally through game play

Adds the Dark/Light side points you would normally get.

Those are the only things I can think of for it now....If I come up with anything else I'll edit it in here.

Thank you to anyone who dose this, I will be forever great full!

Please forgive my ignorance but.....Couldn't it be done like ABCoLD's Skip Peragus mod?

I guess, but there are set items there. like the blasters you get when you recruit Atton, the Dorid Vocab from HK, and others.

Dxun Tomb doesn't (To my knowledge)

That way you can coose LS if youre playing that way and you get the XPs and the LS points as well as a mostly LS oriented item list, or choose DS and get the XPs and DS points and a DS item list.

Exactly! I should have said that. I apologize for not saying it :(

But if that could be done it would be great!

technically you did earn it... If you were to play through it you would have to kill everyone that you would have had to originally... Skipping it would be like saying you just ran through everyone and not even bothered to kill them, only picking up the light saber, in my honest opinion its unfair to people who have played it so many times and dont have this mod, if it comes to be.

Archived