Home

Jana Lorso, Twin Suns selectable PC's.

Erronis

I'm no good with editing 2da files. That having been said, can someone make me a few selectable PC's that DON'T override existing ones? It should be simple.

First.

Playable Jana Lorso with Handmaiden undergarments. I'll match the skin tones myself as long as there are TGA's seperate from the regular ones.

Second.

Playable Twin Suns. Both of them (with Hanmaiden's undergarments if possible.) I like them both and would like to select either. Again, i would like TGA's that I can edit.

As far as Portraits, I'll make those.

I would appreciate it.

Also, how do I upload mods? I made a few robes and lightsabers that I would like to share.

Erronis, I actually accomplished what you asked for. I do have a question tho. If you say you aren't good at altering 2da files how do you plan on getting the portraits into the game? Which if you do have portraits and get the TGA's done then I can reedit the 2da's you need to get this.

I did however get Jana Lorso and the Twin Suns as selectable without overriding the other characters and with the handmaidens underwear. I left the TGA's messed up so they look kinda ridiculous but you said you wanted to work on the TGA part so I left them like that for now.

But if you want to send me your email thru the PM system I will send it to you and if you need me to finish the rest of the 2da part (iePortrait2da) then I can do that when you get the portraits you want.

Eefluxx

Edit: I will even attempt to TSL patch when we are thru so we can do a joint release if you want :)

Edit2: The email with the files is away. I pretty much explained things as best I could in the email so let me know what else you need and I will help with what I know :)

Eefluxx

I'm already almost done with the twin sun portraits. They look good but need polishing. I'll have them cleaned up in about an hour.

Edit:

I have all the files and I am editing them all now. I have the portraits done and am currently matching the skins. I'll make a few variations with the Twi'leks (IE: Blue, Green Purple, Red...etc.) I might even add other tatoo styles for Lorso. I've also started dancer outfits for each. This is a time consuming process so I likely won't finish until the morning. I do guarantee the quality of each as I am a perfectionist.

If any one else is interested in this mod, then please let us know.

The dancers outfit are thing I forgot about when I sent you the files. I remembered them when I went to bed and thought "aww man" I was gonna send you the files for those in the morning but since you knew where to get them then everythings good :)

I will be waiting and will finish everything as soon as I can

Eefluxx

Everything is sent. The hard part is up to you, Eufluxx. I tried my hand at the 2da stuff and realize that it's not for me. So good luck with that. (No rush.)

For you other folks, I'll PM you when I can about the finished mod.

Archived