Home

Handmaiden to look a little different..

memarik

yeah some skinning that changes Brianna (handmaiden) into little different from her sisters.. :p

I did a mod a while back that did some slight model and texture changes to the handmaiden and gave her a distinct appearance type from the sisters. Nothing major, but at least they don't look like clones any more. :)

Oh yeah, I couldn't remember who the author of that mod was, but now that you've revealed yourself, Stoffe, there's something I've been meaning to tell you: I think you forgot to retexture Brianna's body to match her face. Now she just looks weird with a deathly pale body but healthy-looking from the neck up. ;)

Oh yeah, I couldn't remember who the author of that mod was, but now that you've revealed yourself, Stoffe, there's something I've been meaning to tell you: I think you forgot to retexture Brianna's body to match her face. Now she just looks weird with a deathly pale body but healthy-looking from the neck up. ;)

Hmm, I don't remember that, but it's quite possible. I usually don't have my characters running around in their underwear so chances are I wouldn't have noticed myself. Still, I think I updated that texture as well, but I might have forgotten to include it in the downloadable mod. I'll have a look at it, thanks for pointing it out. :)

Archived