Home

Ithorian exile

SuperSaiyanZolo

That is why I was just asking for a head model. Or is it both a head and body model??? And isn't there any way to take the animations from one model and implant them into another. I was also wondering if you could make it so that the Ithorian could wear robes.

EDIT:

I would also like to add to the request. Could someone make a new force power named Force Bellow, its like Force Scream and Force Push mixed together, if it is at all possible could someone please do that too???

yes but with that being the case the original ithorian model has no fight animations and therein lies the problem. I was asking for either the fight animations be added to the model or just remove the head and make it like a twi'lek head or something simliar. But I'm not sure if it could be done.

but adding fighting animations can be possible :D
You would not be able to add existing animations because the Ithorian most likely has a different set of bones than the 'playable' models, meaning even if you tried somehow the model would not be able to recognize them (because they would be referencing different bones).

ouh well ok :D i thot it was possible but well..

is it possible whit droids to add new animations..?

and i got the idea that the ithorian would be possible cos they fixed the force lightning

whit revans model but when you started to talk about ''bones'' and animation problems i got the point :D

I said that Hutts have animations. I've not specified categories of animations. I would suspect that they do not, seeing as how they're not intended to go roaming about.

FYI, talking/nodding/waving arms about frantically all fall under the general heading of 'animations' :)

One fast way to test it is to make up a quick disguise item that makes the player look Ithorian. Then see what the Ithorian model can do. Or try Cloakworks...I don't have a link handy, sorry, but with it you can disguise yourself as pretty much EVERYTHING in TSL. It's a good source for figuring out what alien models have the animations necessary to be useable PCs.

Archived