Home

Corruption in the Land of the Dead

Hroth

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but this ought to help. All that you have to do is download, unzip, and copy it to your GF directory(C:\program files\lucasarts\grim, or something like that). Happy gaming :D

Wow, thanks a lot. I look forward to playing this again. My secret shame is I never finished it the first time I played it years ago!! You are great.

• 5 months later...
Sorry to hear about your troubles, but this ought to help. All that you have to do is download, unzip, and copy it to your GF directory(C:\program files\lucasarts\grim, or something like that). Happy gaming :D

I am having the same problem with the VOX0003 file, and clicking on the link you've provided leads to a blank page! I know you posted it a while ago, but if you see this, please help! Everything I've tried so far to get my game to install has failed, and I am feeling very frustrated. :(

Thank you for your help,

Frankie

I am having the same problem with the VOX0003 file, and clicking on the link you've provided leads to a blank page! I know you posted it a while ago, but if you see this, please help! Everything I've tried so far to get my game to install has failed, and I am feeling very frustrated. :(

Thank you for your help,

Frankie

I'm running into the same thing. Could a generous soul pls point me somewhere VOX0003.lab might currently be?

Thanks a bunch.

Archived