Home

[TSL] Atton as a Twi'lek

Koopa-on-Fire

I saw the Atton as a Devaronian mod, and thought it was cool, yet it wasn't what I was looking for.

With the drought of non-humans in TSL, it would be great to get Atton but as a Twi'lek. As a Devaronian, he didn't seem like the ladykiller :lol: that Atton is made out to be.

Could someone please give this a shot? I don't care what color he is (blue, green, or caucasian), so long as he still has his jacket and is a Twi'lek.

I'll work on this as soon as I find my copy of TSL and get it installed on my laptop, unless someone else would rather do it... in which case, you won't have to wait for my idiotic self to do it. (The reason I called my self idiotic btw is because I lost my copy of TSL)

I'll work on this as soon as I find my copy of TSL and get it installed on my laptop, unless someone else would rather do it... in which case, you won't have to wait for my idiotic self to do it. (The reason I called my self idiotic btw is because I lost my copy of TSL)

If you want, I could PM you the Twi'lek head file; Then, you could skin it. And, I could make the portraits & take screenshots from in-game. (Don't worry; We're all idiotic in the beginning.)

If you want, I could PM you the Twi'lek head file; Then, you could skin it. And, I could make the portraits & take screenshots from in-game. (Don't worry; We're all idiotic in the beginning.)

Alrighty then... but I must tell ya, I ain't that great at skinnin, but I get by to some degree. :xp: This otta be fun though... I'm learning all types of modding today. :

:edit:

I can't work on it tonight though... I should be in bed, I got to get up for church tomorrow... I'll begin tomorrow evenin. (I got church in the mornin from 9-12, then at about 3 I got H2O practice ((H2O= His 2 Own, it's a youth drama group that I'm in at my church)) then at 5 I've got evenin worship... so pretty much my sunday's I live at the church. Except for the two hours that I get at home, one hour when we're eating out, so I only get two hours of rest on Sunday's. ^_^)

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's kind of rude to say this, but putting it blunt: is anyone still working on this? I'd like to see this made, and since I don't have the time or experience to do it, I'd prefer if somebody would respond.

This post is called 'bumping' please do not 'bump' your thread again. You didn't notice your earlier attept was deleted?

If somebody has volenteered to do this then you can easily PM the person about this. But no one is required to make your mod idea, and this kind of post doesn't help you. Forum Rules... Responding to a question or clairifying your OP is one thing but impatient 'bumps' are a no-no. Sorry, but no more ok? -RH

Archived