Home

K1 Brejiks Office

Darth Payne

I would like to request a mod that makes a very small new area called Brejiks office.

Lately it has begun to puzzle me that if we go darkside we get to see Gadons office, we do not get to see Brejiks office though when we go lightside.

Anyway, the access point to Brejiks office should be similar to Gadons office, namely an elevator leading to it.

This elevator can be found in the garage, right next to those huge doors. There is a door there which if you open it leads to a very small room with nothing but a few pieces of junk inside.

Inside the office you'll find 3-4 powerfull figures that upon seeing you will attack(like every other Vulkar), in a few locker is the wealth of the Vulkars.

The wealth of the Vulkars is mainly up to you, however, it should contain some credits as well as some weapons and armors.

Is this possible?

If it is, what module or modules would you recomend for the office?

I would like to request a mod that makes a very small new area called Brejiks office.

Lately it has begun to puzzle me that if we go darkside we get to see Gadon's office, we do not get to see Brejik's office though when we go lightside.

Anyway, the access point to Brejik's office should be similar to Gadons office, namely an elevator leading to it.

This elevator can be found in the garage, right next to those huge doors. There is a door there which if you open it leads to a very small room with nothing but a few pieces of junk inside.

Inside the office you'll find 3-4 powerful figures that upon seeing you will attack(like every other Vulkar), in a few locker is the wealth of the Vulkars.

The wealth of the Vulkars is mainly up to you, however, it should contain some credits as well as some weapons and armors.

Is this possible?

If it is, what module or modules would you recomend for the office?

What level & feats would you like for the Vulkars?

I have no idea.

I think Ferc, if you're going to make this that i should leave this up to you.

They should be powerfull though.

Edit: I just thought of a module that might work as Brejiks office complex.

The module of the appartment in which you wake up on taris.

The only problem would be the windows inside the individual appartments, unless they can be re-skinned to look like part of the wall.

The second elevator in the vulkar garage can take you to the 'elevator' in the appartment complex

Use the hideout as Brejiks office, and the other appartments can be filled with Vulkars as well as slaves and hopefull busines partners. (like the wimpy tarisian noble you can find near the torture chambers in daviks estate.)

The door that would normaly take out onto the taris walkway can be re-labled as security office and locked.

Is this idea even possible? Or is it too big?

Archived