Home

Kreia's true identity

Who do you believe to be Kreia's "true" identity?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you believe to be Kreia's "true" identity?

• Arren Kae
    • Krynda Draay
    • Neither
    • Not sure

And it would make sense since love and attachments at the time weren't banned as of yet considering the whole Nomi Sunrider, Andur, Ulic thing just forty years before and how Jolee says he wasn't supposed to get married. Which I believe JJM might be fixing that little screw up on Biowares part - and then continued by Avellone. See? Not all bad. :xp:

Actually, the comics have it that marriage and conception are frowned upon, but the Draays are an exception because they're rich and powerful (because Mr Miller always has to make a political statement :p).

Oh, and a different set of KOTOR comics already retconned the whole thing. ;) Duron Qel-Droma's relationship with Whatserface was discouraged, and it led to both of their deaths (or some such), a good deal before K1. As for Ulic and Nomi, the implication is that their relationship led to the no attachments rule in the first place. And as for Jolee and Nayama, if I recall correctly, the Jedi were more upset that he trained her than they were when he married her. So marriage was frowned upon, but not forbidden. Fornication is another matter, though. ;)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While I don't know for certain if Kreia is in fact Arren Kae, I do know that-that pic is a fake. This one from wookiepedia shows the actual undhooded version of Kreia.

Yes, I'm glad that you noticed that! The image is in fact a combination of the Krynda and Kreia images, hence the caption "Krynda... possibly?"

Archived