Home

K1 Aurra Sing

Darth Payne

I'm just wondering if this head is possible.

The head in K1 that comes closest to this is the fifth female caucasian head(i think), the head has an almost bald appearing head with a ponytale like Juhani.

Can this be done?

I might have mixed up the heads though.

Info and pictures on Ms. Sing can be found here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aurra_Sing

Oh, and if anyone decides to do this, could you make it so it doesn't replace any of the pre-existing heads?

Danyael27, it is indeed possible :)

I've been kinda working on one lately, in between everything I've been doing for my Tusken. I've got the head model and textures done, but I'm working on the default clothes right now. I've even tried to shape the model to look like the actress from the movies (Michonne Bourriague).

She'll be a part of a pack of Rattataki that I'm working on (3 male and 3 female). I know that Aurra Sing isn't actually Rattataki (she's half human and half unknown, speculated to be Rattataki), but she still fits in well enough for the character pack. I've also got a really good Asajj Ventress head done (now I've only gotta figure out how to convert Revan's cutscene robes to look like Asajj's). The only other Rattataki I've read about is a male named Aidus (I've only seen one picture on Wookieepedia).

I should be releasing the Tusken any day now (just need lots of screenshots), and then I'll put most of my modding time towards this new pack.

In the past I've used an Asajj mod by mjpb3. It has some excellent lightsabers, but I had problems with them getting into the game. They're supposed to appear on Nemo's body in the Temple on Dantooine, but I had to manually edit his utc file to get it to work. Are those the ones you got from DDD?

As for the character skin, it didn't have the option to change clothes, and the dark side transitions only affected her eyes. I also wanted a cleaner head texture (to make sure that the head seams were hidden), so that's why I'm making my own.

I'll post some screenshots in my WIP soon.

• 7 months later...

Archived