Home

Sith species

nine.roses

I've noticed that such talented modellers as redrob41 have been able to model heads to a degree, such as with the Hybrid Lizard mod. With this in mind, would it be possible to create a head (for either game) resembling perhaps one of the half-breed Sith, like Naga Sadow or Dor Gal-ram (below)?

266px-Sitho.jpg

I'm sure hair would not be neccessary at all. Naga Sadow was entirely bald, and there's no indication that the original Sith were very hairy in any case.

darthrevan243, I was hoping that it would be releasable as a Player Character mod. Will this be possible? This would of course, Danyael27, mean that the Weequay couldn't be used as the base model (though I had a similar idea that Weequay or Nikto would otherwise be great for an NPC).

Oh, and darthrevan243, if you're looking for "True Sith", you may want to have a look at pics of the original Sith species, not halfbreeds: Pic 1, Pic 2 and Pic 3

I'm afraid this will not be a character mod but we can make it able to wear things so you can use KSE to make your PC look like him.mWe're going to model the Sith. So it'll

1. have no hair

2. Be a modified version of Trasks head (just strech some bits and do a cool skin)

note: this mod is for K1.

Archived