Home

Requesting Modder

Agren Darkmoon

-To any Modder

I have a request I would like to extend to any willing modder. I am unable to create mods for KotOR and KotOR 2: The Sith Lords. I'm not the type of person to learn things by reading, I have always been a visual learner.So trying to figure out how to mod from KotOR Files and the Lucas Forums is all but impossible for me.

If anyone would be interested or possibly know someone with any free time on their hand that would be able and willing to compile this mod for me, I would be very appreciative. Please contact me at here and I will give you my primary e-mail address to answer any questions. I have all the information compacted into a .zip file ready to be read over. Each Item and change within the game as been given all information needed to complete it. Generally each item change would simply be re-coloring, re-stating, re-naming, and scripting these items into the game via footlockers and packs. Re-stating characters with given feats and skills would be another given task I would request.

Again, if anyone would be willing to create this mod for me, I would be greatly appreciative. Thank You for your time.

-Agren Darkmoon

-jonathan7

I would like to thank you for the link and added information. I do though understand a small amount of modding. I am able to create items as shown in the tutorial. But the area that I lack in is re-coloring and scripting specific items into the game using foot lockers (and adding foot lockers into area’s) so that I will not have to use the "give items" cheat and beginning characters with specific items. This is where I truly lack any skill. Most of the changes inflicted upon the game would be as so:

Items Name:

<PC Full Name>'s Republic Assault Armor

Items Base Design:

(Armor- Cinnagar Plate Armor - Republic Colors)

Items Attributes:

Feats Required:

Armor Proficiency: Light

Defense +2

Max Dexterity Bonus +5

Damage Immunity - Bludgeoning, piercing, slashing 25%

Damage Immunity - Energy - 25%

Fully Ungradable

Upgrades

Armor Reinforcement:

Defense +3

Damage Immunity - Bludgeoning, piercing, slashing 25%

Damage Immunity - Energy - 25%

Mesh Underlay:

Immunity - Attribute Damage

Immunity - Critical Hits

Items Description:

The Republic has prospered militarily by keeping its troops well supplied with

modular armor, ensuring they are always prepared for a variety of battle

conditions.

Items Location:

This item would be placed into a scripted in Locker in the PC room on the Endar Spire.

If any other information could be given, I would be ever greatful.

-Agren Darkmoon

-Master_Crush

I actually do not need any help with the stat and name changes. That is the one thing I don't have a problem with. The re-coloring and scripting the items onto characters and new locations is where I have my problems.

-Agren Darkmoon

You don't have to use scripts to do the above.; to get items in game without using cheats and not scripts; you can either put them on a unique placeable (an example would be Nemo's body) or place them on an NPC such as Carth and you will then gain their items when they become a member of your party.

If your free later this evening I could run you through a few examples of how to do the above via MSN.

Archived