Home

Yay!

Darth_Rommel

Guest Boba Rhett

Congrats man! Did they have to cut it off? Is your arm all pasty and translucent? :D

btw, I'm up for a game. Just pm me the details.

Guest Boba Rhett

Congrats man! Did they have to cut it off? Is your arm all pasty and translucent? :D

btw, I'm up for a game. Just pm me the details.

Rhett: My arm is... skinny, all the skin has like fallen off... but I still have a nice tan ;) Just a normal game Rhett... nothing special...

TD75: Thnx, but you were second :D JK is an FPS, you play as a Jedi Knight, and fight evil. In multiplayer you just fight other players ;)

Rhett: My arm is... skinny, all the skin has like fallen off... but I still have a nice tan ;) Just a normal game Rhett... nothing special...

TD75: Thnx, but you were second :D JK is an FPS, you play as a Jedi Knight, and fight evil. In multiplayer you just fight other players ;)

Guest Luke Skywalker

ohh no. That means he can kick start his spamming engine. Lol:p No I dont think youd be dumb enough to do that when the senate is right around the corner. lol:p

Guest Luke Skywalker

ohh no. That means he can kick start his spamming engine. Lol:p No I dont think youd be dumb enough to do that when the senate is right around the corner. lol:p

Guest Boba Rhett

Yes! ME WANT PLAY! ME NEED BRAKE! force level 4. tell me when to go.

You seemed to do better when you had the cast. ;) j/k

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

The game may have been last night, but I'll post the scores anyways...

Rhett: 76- 40

Rommel: 45- 52

Kvan: 27- 50

Clefo: 18- 64

All our self kill numbers are pretty embaressing ('cept Rhett's) so I won't post them ;)

That was a pretty bad game...good thing I kicked your butt on the one we had after that one ;)

Archived