Home

Story Revival. Darth Kadin, shall rise again.

Trailer for it's return:

Last Year, some of you saw his tactics rock the Old Republic to it's core and fought off an entire strike team without breaking a sweat. But now, sometime this year Darth Kadin will return to a forum near you, killing hundreds of Jedi and thousands of Republic Soldiers. Re-edited and re-written the The Story of the Dark Republic's Rise and Fall will return, better than ever before.

With the assistance of a friend, I have edited the set of chapters, into a powerhouse of information. Prepare to find out the power of the Dark Side as Kadin unleashes powers never seen before. His fleet constructed by the Star Forge, his army trained on Malachor V, his soldiers unlimited, his fury unquenchable, his tactics throw even the Echani in a loop as he systematically takes out key areas of the Old Republic's defenses.

Only one Commodore stands in his way, one Commodore who studies Kadin's tactics in every battle, leading up to the eventual surrender of the Old Republic and the defeat of Kadin years later. He's mean, he's ruthless, he is without mercy or pity, you see him in a light that makes even Malak look like a child in comparison of destruction. Set before even Exar Kun, the war starts to heat up. Armies will meet, ships will be destroyed, Jedi and Dark Jedi will fight, and Vandar will take on Kadin himself twice. Failing the first time but succeeding in the final battle.

But there's not just people fighting harder against Darth Kadin, newer ships and weapons to fight him.

It's getting better, I'm still working on it. The powers don't arise until the a few chapters after the war starts. This is to keep the original canon of my story. At the time I stopped writing it for a while. I've done most of the changes like the adding of people who are speaking, more information about the areas, sorted spelling mistakes. I changed my program to write on, so It's getting better spellings. We also get the information about the stats and length of the Kadin's Fist, As well as some ships that are in an EAW mod.

Someone be nice and post a comment, since I'm not a fan of double posting unless there's no edit button.

Archived