Home

The Mandalorian Legacy

After coming back to LF I had no plans of writing fics again. However after playing KOTOR1(2nd time), TSL(first), and a rather good fic I was too tempted. So here is a prologue....Also any name suggestions? Sorry the prologue is so short...I have to pack for a trip to New Mexico in a few days.

2tml.jpg

Prologue

The creature charged toward him, but it seemed to be in slow motion for Tylan as his life seemed to flash before his eyes.

He was a Mandalorian. He had been one every sense he was born and taught the ways from his father, Cassus Fett. For 13 years his father had raised him after the Mandalorian Wars, teaching him the ways and codes of the mandalorians. Tylan remembered far back when his father showed him how to use a blaster rifle, riding a swoop bike, flying a ship, and how to use all types of weapons. Then the sith happened. They came one day while Cassus and Tylan were in the cantina on Byss, 25 sith troopers and an officer. They were recruiting troops for the Sith army, when they saw Cassus in his Yellow Neo-Crusader Armor they approached him. They offered him a high rank in the army and Cassus spit in their faces. One of the troopers raised his rifle and blasted Cassus in the stomach. Tylan saw him fall to the ground, blood staining the yellow armor.

7 years later, Tylan Fett and the rest of Clan Fett became nothing but mercenaries and pirates. They had a base on the planet of Hoth raiding ships on the nearby planet Bespin. Clan Fett was hosting the celebration of Tylan’s 20th Birthday, the coming of age for a mandalorian. On a mandalorian’s 20th Birthday there would be a hunt of the strongest species of the hosted planet. Tylan and two of his friends were assigned the Wampa Cave on the southeast part of the planet. Tylan’s and his friends had been attacked by 10 Skels, a native species of Hoth, both of his friends were dead. Tylan had managed to kill the Skels but he now faced a bigger danger, a Wampa. Tylan’s blaster rifle had run out of ammunition and he was defenseless against the Wampa.

Tylan shut his eyes ready for his death. He shivered and some of the snow that he was covered in fell off. He didn’t want to die covered with snow, but he had no choice but to accept death as the Wampa was too fast to run from. Suddenly he felt the Wampa’s arm collided with his armor. Tylan was lifted off his feet and thrown back. He heard the Wampa’s feet pounding on the ground charging him again. This time he would be severely injured as the claws had pierced his armor. The arm came again this time he felt searing pain, like he was being dipped in molten carbinite. The next blow would kill him he was sure of it. However another one never came. Tylan opened his eyes to see what was happening. The Wampa was lying at his knees its face burned from a blaster shot. He looked up; a mandalorian was approaching him quickly. Tylan shut his eyes again and lost conscience.

Hope you liked it Chapter 1 as soon as I get a title....

Spoiler for people who need more info to try and find a good name:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
The mandalorian coming is Canderous Ordo who is on Hoth to unite the final clan for his army

Well you know that I will like it. :xp:

The best title that I could come up with is The Mandalorian Legacy, or something. Something with legacy because:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Canderous once had the opportunity to wear Cassus's original armor, and probably still has his heavy blaster pistol. Tylan will carry on the legacy.

That is the best that I can/could come up with. I think that it is an exellent start, and I cannot wait for chapter 1. :D

Thanks for the feedback nice name :D After 1 or 2 more name options ill make my selection...In the meantime chapter 1.

PS: How do you do that version of the spoiler box? I just can do the white box you have to highlite.

EDIT: Thanks for the TAG Rev :)

Thanks for the feedback nice name :D After 1 or 2 more name options ill make my selection...In the meantime chapter 1.

PS: How do you do that version of the spoiler box? I just can do the white box you have to highlite.

Your welcome.

You use the [hidden] tag. :)

Or the Mandalorians Reunite. I like the Legacy one more though. :/

Heres Chapter 1 its 2 pages in Word. Next will be 3.

Chapter 1

Tylan felt his arms and legs again, he also felt searing pain. He groaned, and sat up opening his eyes. He was in the medical room, alone. He slid off the patient bed and limped his way to the door. The pain was unbearable as he limped his way over, and suddenly he collapsed. Tylan’s arm shot forward grasping the pole of one of the beds before he hit the ground. Suddenly his attention was at the door, he could hear voices behind it.

“Why are you here?” A voice asked. Tylan recognized as the voice of Darf Zann the mandalorian in charge of the clan till Tylan was 25, old enough to lead his people.

“I have come to unite this clan to the mandalorian army, I am Mandalore,” Said a voice.

“You are Mandalore? Why do you need us to be united?” asked Darf.

“To attack the republic, they are weak from the battle with the Sith.” Mandalore answered simply.

“Attack the republic?! Are you crazy? We will lose again most the mandalorians are gone, dead, in hiding. The republic might be weak, but we are weaker!” Darf answered in a worried way.

“However are you ready to display honor and fight their forces?” Mandalore asked Darf.

Darf hesitated. “I would forbid my clan to participate in this war, if you could call it that. However that is not for me to deicide.”

“What?!” Mandalore snapped his calm mode, “Then why have been trying to persuade you to join the war? You said you were this clans leader!”

“Calm down,” said Darf “I am only the temporary leader of Clan Fett.”

“Temporary? Where is the real leader then? Why is he not the leader?” Mandalore asked calming down now.

“Tylan Fett is the future leader of the clan, when he comes of age,” He paused “He is 20 Clan Leaders must be at least 25.”

“Not anymore. As Mandalore Leader of all Clans I override this tradition you are no longer leader, lead me to Clan Leader Tylan Fett.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

Carth Onasi walked toward his second in command on the bridge of the Republic battleship,
The Jolee
, named after the expelled jedi Jolee Bindo. Carth’s second in command turned.

“Hello, Admiral Carth.” Elenda Onasi said.

“Hello, dear,” Carth replied. He was fortunate to have his second wife on board. “Direct course to Bespin.”

“Of course…Admiral,” Elenda smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tylan stared at Mandalore. “I’m Clan Leader?!”

“Yep,” replied Mandalore, “and I want your clan in my army.”

Tylan hesitated. Did he want to risk the lives of his clans fighting the republic in a full scale war that cost thousands of lives previously? Darf was shaking his head slowly looking Tylan in the eyes. Tylan started to sweat though it was unseen to Mandalore and Darf due to his helmet. He was never good at making big decisions. Suddenly he remembered Mandalore had saved his life. He cleared his throat.

“I accept, the clan will unite with all the others,” Tylan swore. “It is how I shall repay you for saving my life.”

“Thank you,” Mandalore said. “The size of your clan will greatly help the Mandalorian Army, we will win this time.”

“So where is this army of yours?” asked Darf.

“On Duxn, we should leave soon however, the mandalorians wait are return.”

“Just let me gather the troops and the supplies and we can head out.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

A small ship followed Carth Onasi’s Republic Battleship. A Jedi sat in the cockpit feeling the force around her. Suddenly as peace followed through her it turned dark. She sensed death, war, and destruction. Bastila jerked out of her meditation. She had seen something very disturbing, of what might play out to be the future of the republic, and her friend. She quickly and repeatedly pressed the button that would contact Carth on his comlink.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Carth Onasi comlink chirped. He looked to see who it was and was startled to see the code of Bastila’s ship. She was only to use his comlink in an emergency as it could be picked up by the wrong people. He answered it, not knowing it would be some of the worse news in his life.

“Carth here,” he said into his comlink.

“C-Carth, I got to tell you something now and it’s really important,” Bastila said.

Carth frowned she sounded frantic, scared, and worried. Not usual emotions for Bastila. She was usually overconfident, never scared.

“What?” Carth asked in puzzlement.

Hehe a cliff hanger...

“Thank you,” Mandalore said. “The size of your clan will greatly help the Mandalorian Army, we will when this time.”

This was one of the mistakes that I found. Easy to fix. :)

A good second chapter. I look forward to more. :)

Here's 2 it was a little rushed together because I'm going to leave for New Mexico Soon. Chapter 3 wont be here till I get back, which is the 13th. Hope you like it. Also a new banner for the fic.

Chapter 2

The Basilisk Fighter landed in the hanger bay of the Mandalorian Camp on Duxn. Mandalore walked to the hatch, followed by Tylan and Darf. The rest of Clan Fett was still in orbit around the planet as 10 frigates of troops could not land on 3 landing pads. Mandalore pressed a button by the hatch and it opened, while a ramp extended. Tylan followed Mandalore the ramp, and looked around him. His breath was stolen from him. Around him was a huge camp with hundreds of mandalorians. Most of them wore Blue Neo-Crusader Armor. However a few wore red and yellow. His father had told him a long time ago what the colors meant. Blue he had said was a new recruit, Red was a teachers armor, while yellow was a high rank in the army.

“How many are there?” Tylan asked Mandalore in amazement.

“About one thousand-eight hundred, plus you’re two-hundred a total of two thousand.” Mandalore replied.

“How has the republic not noticed you here?” Tylan asked.

“Most of the troops live underground, were all up here for a special occasion. The coming of your clan, which is the final one we need to reunite the mandalorian army.” Mandalore replied looking at them all.

“How can two thousand troops be enough to defeat the whole republic army,” Darf asked perplexed.

“This is only a fragment of are army, we have the army spread out on 7 planets in the unknown regions, that we conquered in the last war, five thousand on each world except for 1 that has 3 thousand. A total of thirty-five thousand strong trained troops.” Mandalore told Darf proudly.

“Our two hundred aren’t that trained,” Tylan pointed out.

“We’ll train them,” Mandalore told him. “Now there is a meeting of all the Clan leaders, Commanders, and me so let’s head there.”

“I guess I’ll stay here,” Darf sighed.

Mandalore turned to him. “You think you got what it takes to be a commander? We need 1 more, since we got you’re clan now.”

Darf glum look brightened. “Me, a commander? Of course I will,” Darf replied eagerly.

“Excellent,” Mandalore “then just follow me.”

Mandalore lead them through the hundreds of Mandalorians. Many of them saluted as they walked by. They arrived at a large building. Mandalore began typing a code on the console beside the door, which suddenly slid open.

Tylan and Darf followed him in. Inside was a large room with what looked like hundreds of people centered around a small podium.

“There is about 349 other commanders and 99 clan leaders,” Mandalore told them.

“100 clan leaders, but there as thousands of clans?” Tylan asked confused.

“Well, uh we combined a few. You guys should go find some seats,” Mandalore told them.

Tylan nodded and walked off toward the Clan Leader area. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Darf walk toward the commanders. Mandalore took the podium. He looked around the hundreds of Mandalorians.

“You all know why we are here,” Mandalore started. “To declare war on the republic, that defeated us years ago, in the Mandalorian Wars, led by the great Mandalore the Ultimate. In the previous war we took many planets in the Outer rim, and began an assault of the Core worlds. Then, Jedi Revan and several other jedi took control of the republic army and suddenly the tide turned in the republic favor. If there were no Jedi the Galaxy would be speaking Mandalorian, if it wasn’t for Revan. Now there are only a few Jedi, most are apprentices. I even know their names, Atton, Mira, Bao-Dur, Brianna, and the Jedi Master Bastila. I also know how to deal with them. In my possession is an Assassin droid of the name HK-47. He has killed many Jedi and sith alike and also traveled with all of the jedi before. They will not attack him, and will think he brings information for them. He will be able to kill them at night while they sleep. All of these apprentices are on Dantoonie where HK will deal with them. However Bastila is more of a problem as her location is unknown.” Mandalore stopped.

He looked around the Mandalorians “Any questions?”

One Mandalorian raised his hand. “I understand how to kill the Jedi’s but what will we do after that?”

“We will attack the Outer Rim; with no Jedi the republic will be defenseless. The question is what planets should we start with?”

During Mandalore’s speech, Tylan had sat with revenge plans swirling in his mind. The republic was the ones who had caused his father’s death. It was the sith that had shot him sure, but the sith wouldn’t have been there if the Mandalorian’s hadn’t lost against the republic. He raised his hand. “Bespin,” he said.

~~~~~~~~~

“What,” Carth repeated “did you see.”

Bastila inhaled. “I felt death and destruction, then I saw Dantoonie, I saw all the apprentices dead in their beds by a blaster. Then I saw Coruscant, Republic ships on fire and falling toward the surface, including The Jolee.”

“It was just a vision,” Carth said reassuringly not reassured himself. “Not real.”

“I hope so,” Bastila said.

“Well, we should continue to Bespin, we need that Tibanna Gas for the republic fleet.”

“Very well,” Bastila replied.

Its gone into the past :xp::lol: Kotor3 would make this fic a AU=Alternate universe

EDIT: ok i think im going with Mandalorian Legacy

EDIT2: NEW BANNER Credit goes to Me:xp:

Good job with the banner. I like the title too. :D

Not a bad chapter, although, you could tell that it was a little rushed. Nothing that can't be fixed though. :/ We can wait until the 13th too. :)

Remeber to take your time with the chapters. ;) Qualitly> Quantity ;) Good work takes time, and I know that you have good work in you. :D

I did catch one mistake though.

“Are two hundred aren’t that trained,” Tylan pointed out.

Do you mean "our"? :giveup:

Oh, and have a good time in New Mexico! Wear sunscreen! :xp:

Good job with the banner. I like the title too. :D

Not a bad chapter, although, you could tell that it was a little rushed. Nothing that can't be fixed though. :/ We can wait until the 13th too. :)

Remeber to take your time with the chapters. ;) Qualitly> Quantity ;) Good work takes time, and I know that you have good work in you. :D

I did catch one mistake though.

Do you mean "our"? :giveup:

Oh, and have a good time in New Mexico! Wear sunscreen! :xp:

yea I meant our, fixed, Thanks I will hopefully have a good time in NM, but...........No Sunscreen :xp:

Archived