Home

How to add brand-new blade colors ?

Leviathan

Dear LucasForums© Community's members,

Despite the fact this kind of subjects has been tackled an innumerable amount of times since the release of Star Wars® Jedi Knight® : Jedi Academy™, I have not managed to get precise informations as concern the adding of spick-and-span lightsaber blade's colors to this LucasArts™ product, without being compelled to overwrite existing ones. Therefore, in case anyone would be disposed towards sharing relevant resources concerning this topic, then it would be a great thing...

Thank you in advance !

Sp, you change the color of a lightsaber, but you overwrite another one, is that what you're saying?

okay so it took me an hour to look stuff up and all of the stuff that I found was blocked or no good, sorry, I'm sure someone else will have better luck than I did...

At first, let's say I have ever tended not to be as much comprehendible as I willed, hence your inquiring, I assume...

Next, so as to respond to it, I am basically looking for indications or recommendations on how to add lightsaber blade's colors to Star Wars® Jedi Knight® : Jedi Academy™ without replacing those which shipped with this video game. As far as I can tell, such a purpose might solely be achieved by « coding » instructions, although I still have some incertitudes regarding this proposal...

That's the sort of responses I was expecting for a while, that's to say a clear and definite reply, even though it is not eventually that pleasing...

Thank you anyway, Samuel', and in case you would hear about interesting informations about this, I would be grateful if you could let me know... ;)

Archived