Home

Movie Mandalorians for the original KoTOR

DarthJacen

Body models transferred between K1 and TSL are incompatibile as TSL has more animations. Only thing you can convert via mdlops are items.

The TSL Patcher simply makes automatic changes to appearance.2da and other such files to make them compatible, provided the mod is for the same game. You can't use the patcher to install TSL mod for K1 and vice versa, you can't use it to install K1 mod for TSL.

Thank you, I wondered about that.

Okay, so here, is my idea. I figured out how the Movie Mandalorians mod was made. He took the Jango Fett skin and recolored it to make the other armor sets for the NPC armor. The colors were Yellow plates with green kevlar for the yellow armor, Red plates with black kevlar for the red armor, and black plates (cast iron color) with black kevlar with subtle yellow markings on their gaunlets and helmet.

I was wondering if anyone could help me by sending me the Jango Fett Skin from Jabba the Hut mod in a way that I could recolor it and rename it. Also, if I could get the proper code for the the mandalorian armor sets for the Original Knights of the Old Republic that would be great!

If this thread needs to be moved, now, let me know and I will continue it in the making mods forum, but I need a lot of instruction and guidance because this would be my very first mod.

Will anyone help me? Also, I would like to ask permission from T7Nowhere about using the Jango Fett skin in his Jabba the Hut mod. So, if anyone wants to tell me how to use the private message system that would be great, too!

Thank you

Archived