Home

TSLRP: Cannot trigger HK interrogation

stiltonx

Anyone know how to trigger the HK interrogation? I've met four sets of HK50's who haven't attacked me because HK47 is in my party, yet the interrogation hasnt triggered.

Is there anything that can be edited using the KSE savegame editor that'll give me the approriate HK dialogue options so I can go to the droid factory?

Anyone know how to trigger the HK interrogation? I've met four sets of HK50's who haven't attacked me because HK47 is in my party, yet the interrogation hasnt triggered.

Is there anything that can be edited using the KSE savegame editor that'll give me the approriate HK dialogue options so I can go to the droid factory?

Since you downloaded an unauthorized version of the TSLRP. Team Gizka won't help nor should anyone else.

Edit: The HK factory is one of the two major bugs on Mantis.

Since you downloaded an unauthorized version of the TSLRP. Team Gizka won't help nor should anyone else.

I would tend to agree. Until the TSLRP is released in a public version (rather than the closed beta that was leaked)... we won't condone supporting it.

The TSLRP team (Team Gizka) has been with us for quite a while.. to support the leaked version would be a disservice to their hard work.

Archived