Home

Appearance.2da

Carsew

Hi. I want to download Darth Xanders Avarage exila walking pace. But how to I merge it with my other appearence.2da file? Is it just to copy the new rows into it?

Copy the .2da's into their relevant row.

Or if either of the mods use the TSL patcher, install the one that doesn't first, then run the patcher.

Relevant row? Sorry, I don't know anything about modding.

Essentially you answered your own question at the start.

Basically by relevant row I mean this;

Say a mod changes row number 123 - then you copy across row 123 and paste it over the same row into the appearance.2da in your Override.

Do remember to select a different row once you have copied and pasted otherwise KotOR tool won't recognize the change. Then hit save - I hope this helps :)

Thank you. :) But the download from Filefront didn't work. So I'll try again and hope it works. Just one question: What if another mod has row 123 already (USM for example) does it work anyway?

// C

If mods edit the same row but a different cell then they will still be compatible - this will require you to edit the individual cells however. If two mods edit the same cells they may not be compatible, or in the case of say weapon ammunition you would have to choose one weapon over another.

I hope that helps :)

Archived