Home

Zelda outfits

Saruman45

Um, can someone make me link/sheik clothes for KotOR 1 with male as Link and female as sheik? Here's a picture of what I want it to look like. And ignore the hair and faces and the sword/ shield. The link hat and sheik head bandages should be headgear.LinkandSheik.jpg

It's probably better to wait for an interested modder to answer your thread rather than to harass a modder that may actually not be interested in making the mod. We try to encourage posters not to volunteer modders without their knowledge/permission, but some people still drop names anyway.

If Ferc Kast wants to make this mod I'm sure he'll see the thread and answer it in his own time.

That would be called editing some of the textures.

And maybe Ferc Kast can help you out on that...

It's probably better to wait for an interested modder to answer your thread rather than to harass a modder that may actually not be interested in making the mod. We try to encourage posters not to volunteer modders without their knowledge/permission, but some people still drop names anyway.

If Ferc Kast wants to make this mod I'm sure he'll see the thread and answer it in his own time.

Quoted for truth. ;)

It looks a bit more than I could do at the moment. I'm sure someone else might be able to do it, though...

Quoted for truth. ;)

It looks a bit more than I could do at the moment. I'm sure someone else might be able to do it, though...

Who? (sorry inyri) I mean do you have any idea of who I can ask? Like I said before, the sooner these get made, the better. (no inyri, I

don't mean volunteering someone else, I mean suggest someone who MIGHT be able to do it. And then I'll ask them.)

EDIT: Hey Ferc, I'll wait, if you just need some time, if not, I'll find someone else, though suggestions are always useful.

Archived