Home

The Gate

redButterfly

Hey,

I have a problem in the first year:

After I killed the beavers, I opended the gate and I walked to Glottis. But Glottis drove me into the secret place under the ground and didnt want to bring me further to the gate to help me open it.

What I have to do know?

I cant open the gate by myself and Glottis dont want to go with me to the the gate :confused:

Is there anybody who had the same problem and could help me?

First you need to have so called "pogo sticks".You can get those by playing with the tree that has a big wheel rotating on top of it.Take the wheelbarrow with rock and use it at those pipes to create pressure.When you hit the right combination,tell glottis to climb on.When he is up there activate the tree,and if you make it right the tree will fall down and you have the sticks.Then you need to take the key from the underground.Use the sign that glottis hit with a car.Then go to the area with tree tunels and search with the sign.When you find the spot the underground will open.Proceed until you get the key then exit.When you get the key from underground,you need to kill fire beavers!For that you need bones that you can take from spiders.Then go to the beavers and immediately proceed left under the rock.Wait until the beaver appears then trow the bone in the mud.Take your fire extinguisher and wait a sec.When the beaver is ready to jump use the extinguisher.Repeat the procedure 3 or 4 times.Then return and use the key on the lock.

Archived