Home

Old player back

Kaer'lic Do'Urden

after a long break from JK I have decided to return to this wonderful game, as I await my ordered copy of JKII I thought to inquire about a few things.

Is there still a good population on online servers of JKII?

Is the clan EG still running?

I look forward to playing with everyone see you out there

I believe that the servers for JK2 are still fairly populated. No doubt you could find an active clan that is still around. I have never heard of clan EG before.

Anyway most players I know have migrated to Jedi Academy. But I still know several players who still devote themselves to Jedi Outcast

Thanks for that

so most people went back to academy eh?? why's that?

Because of it's superior multiplayer and the fact that there are more players on it. Jedi Academy really is more like an expansion pack to Jedi Outcast and because of that most people found Jedi Outcast obsolete (Which I find laughable). A lot of really fun Jedi Outcast Multiplayer mods have already been implimented in Jedi Academy (Such as hydroball) and all Jedi Oucast skins work in Jedi Academy. The only downside I see to Jedi Academy's multiplayer in comparasin to Jedi Oucast's is the default maps. Bespin and Nar Shadda will always remain in my heart because of the fun times I had on them. That is why I got the mod that ports all of the original maps from Jedi Outcast to Jedi Academy.

• 1 month later...

Same as you, today I played JK2 after a long long time , (like 5 years or something) and i really enjoyed it, and I was wondering, are there any duel publics there that people are playing on? Or I need to install Academy.. :¬: but I like Outcast better.. :(

Archived