Home

Problems in Year 3

GreyFox123

So I'm stuck in Year 3 on my first run of the game and I think it may be some sort of problem with the game. I lowered the crane to the edge of the conveyor belt, but when I go down there it's gone and if I go back up to the grain it shows it as down. I can't talk to Domino at all although I'm not sure if this is technical or not. When I try to go down to Glottis, most of the time I go down the chain and then immediately go back up and only by luck can I stay down so if there's an easy way to fix this annoyance I'd like to hear it. I realize this may just be a hard puzzle but I don't want to spend too much time if it's unsolvable. Thanks for any help you can provide.

you should separate the "claw" or scoop from the chain, then put the chain down over the conveyor belt when the belt is set to be moving away from the crane.

as far as I know talking to Domino serves no purpose, except to get a good laugh.

You don't remember Velasco talking about the end of the world and boats throwing their engines in reverse and having to drop their anchor in the hopes it would stop them from going over edge?

Seriously, before you go to a walkthrough or hints, try just playing the game from beginning to the spot where you are stuck again. You'll be amazed at the amount of clues people offer you for latter puzzles.

Archived